Level 2 Barbering
This Complete Barbering course includes:
- Cutting techniques – classic and creative
- Scissor work – scissor over comb, texturizing, layering, and building the structure of a haircut
- Clipper work – 2-back and sides, clipper over comb
- Fading– zero-fades, 1-fades, 1.5-fades
- Razor touch ups
- Beard and moustache trimming
- Advanced disconnected haircuts
- Style and finishing techniques
- Shampooing and conditioning the hair and scalp
- Consultation skills
- Health & Safety
Stage 1 – Learn cutting techniques on training head blocks and watch expert demos; deconstruct the steps of haircuts; completion of theoretical coursework and exams.
Stage 2 – Transition haircuts from head block’s onto real live clients – focus on techniques such as scissor-over-comb, clipper work, fading, layering and texturizing; teacher support with common mistakes and challenges.
Stage 3 – Become proficient in haircuts, learn tricks of the trade, and personalise haircuts; teacher support with refining cutting techniques; focus on finishing and cutting speed.
A full time course lasting 9 weeks (Mon-Fri 10:00-16:30)
A part time course lasting 27 weeks (Mon-Tue 18:30-21:30)
This course is suitable for complete beginners looking to pursue a career in barbering